The children at Sarratt Church of England School are served by many different school clubs. Please see the attachment below for details of clubs offered this term.
Bookings and Rules
Please find below application forms for external provider run clubs this term (Tae Kwon Do, Football, Street Dance and Tennis):
- To book your child’s place on an external run club please complete the necessary application form and send payment and application form to the external provider. It is based on a first come first serve basis and a minimum number of pupils may be required to run the club.
- For school run clubs please complete the school run application form and return to the school office.
- Children who attend a school club must wear PE kit or other appropriate clothing. Trainers are needed for netball, unless the pitch is very wet. All jewellery must be removed for any sporting activity. If earrings can’t be removed for any reason, then your child must cover the earrings with micropore tape (provided by parent).
- Expectations for behaviour at school clubs will be the same as in school lessons. If a child is not behaving appropriately the coach/tutor will contact the parents.
- If your child is unable to attend a club for any reason, they must inform the coach or leave a message at the school office. Please encourage your child to continue with a club once they have joined, as this is important both for them and the rest of the children attending.