Cooked lunches are available each day and you will be kept informed of current meal prices. Charges are payable half-termly in advance, and we appreciate two weeks notice if your child wishes to stop having school dinners.
Children may bring packed lunches if they prefer. Please support our healthy eating policy which includes non-fizzy drinks in pre-packed cartons or in a PLASTIC flask. Children are not allowed to bring sweets to school. We have a no nut policy in school, as some children are so highly allergic to nuts that they risk life-threatening reaction if they are in too close a proximity to nuts.
Find out more about our nutritiously delicious food, school menus, parents panel, menu rating and news from our school catering company: Herts Catering Limited
Free School Meals
If you are a parent or carer and you get one of the benefits listed, your child may receive free school meals, but you need to apply for them.
- income support
- income-based jobseekers allowance
- income-related employment and support allowance
- support under immigration and asylum law
- the guarantee part of state pension credit
- child tax credit and you have an annual income of £16,190 before tax or less
- working tax credit during the 4 week run on period
Apply online now or call 0300 123 4048
URL for online application form