|Tue 24th September||SPA annual meeting|
Who are we
We’re a group of parents who give their time to create better learning experiences for our children.
As well as raising much-needed funds that improve our school, we organise social events that bring the whole community together.
If you have any ideas/suggestions or would like to get involved then please get in touch.
The SPA always welcomes new volunteers!
Why not get involved?
Don’t be put off if you feel you can’t give your time, haven’t been asked or are unsure what’s involved.
- We have parents who work part-time or full-time. Any time you can give is welcome.
- Having a child at this school means you can join us. We can use any skills you have and you might learn new ones.
- Being involved is a great way to get to know the school and other parents.
If you are unable to give time, you are probably still able to help in some other way.
- Your company may be able to offer sponsorship?
- Provide us with a donation of a gift we can sell or auction at one of our fundraising events.
- Or simply buy a cake from one of our sales.
Or if you have any other suggestion we’d love to hear from you.
Who is who
Juliane Coupland, SPA Chair
Gery McDougall, SPA Treasurer
VACANCY – Secretary
Reception – TBC
Year 1 – Daniella O’Brien & Camilla Hadland
Year 2 – Carla Martin, Michelle Taylor & Celia Gould
Year 3 – Kathryn Gould & Joanna Neville
Year 4 – Natasha Spurgeon & Amanda Davies
Year 5 – Amy Styles & Juliane Coupland
Year 6 – Gery McDougall & Kate Coleman
Get in touch
If you’d like any more information then please contact:
Don’t forget to help Sarratt School raise free donations. Remember www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/sarrattprimary when you shop online.
Order My Nametags name labels, and help us raise funds. Use School ID 73403
Order name labels on My Nametags, and help us raise funds